State of the Art Imaging
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Our state of the art machinary includes a 3 Tesla MRI at Somerset West, a 1.5 Tesla MRI at Stellenbosch, a dedicated 1.5 Tesla…
CT scanning is offered at Mediclinic Vergelegen and Stellenbosch. Through innovative technologies we aim for excellent quality imaging.
We offer a dedicated mammography service through a team of experts and strive to make your mammography visit a pleasant experience.
Simple X-rays are the basic imaging method for diagnosing a disease. Plain film X-rays of the chest, sinuses, bones and spine are used as the primary method of diagnosing infections, trauma and diseases of bones due to wear and tear. Your X-ray will normally be taken by a radiographer. These are highly trained technicians.
- General ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Vascular ultrasound including arterial mapping and venous perforator studies (SSW only)
- Contrast studies
- Facet / joint blocks
- Fluoroscopic, Ultrasound and CT-guided procedures
- Biopsies / Fine Needle Aspirations
- Vacuum-assisted breast biopsies
- Musculoskeletal procedures
- Protein rich plasma (PRP) injections